Job Title: Production & Maintenance Manager
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5058
This is a exciting opportunity for a talented Production & Maintenance Manager to join an exciting business in the Food Manufacturing Sector. You will need to ensure that all production in your team is completed in a timely manner to cope with customer demand.
Part of your role will be to lead and coach your team to hit KPI's that already exist in the business and new ones that you will implement through strategic thinking which will help to maximise productivity. You will also need to coach and develop members of your team and promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs.
Maintenance & repair where possible of all site fixed & mobile machinery according to Maintenance Plan or when required.
* Experience overseeing the production of an autonomous food manufacturing operation.
* A strong character with excellent communication skills who can engage with their team to drive performance levels.
* General Engineering skills with a can-do attitude.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and implementing new processes.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or call 07585669351 for more information.