Strategic Technical leadership with a food success story.
In this newly created leadership role, you'll be joining a business like no other. Built on innovation, driven by state-of-the-art technology, designed to support complex processes, the culture here has created passionate teams focussed on delivering quality in a rapidly evolving customer base.
This multi-site role will be responsible for technical strategy covering five locations, led by a site Technical Manager at each. An influential leader, you will need to work closely with most parts of the business, including Operations, Buying, Marketing, Web Development, and Data Science.
Essentially, current legislation and legal knowledge, including the impact of Brexit on raw materials, you'll work closely with Procurement to support buying strategy, supplier auditing, and risk assessment.
Focussed on improvements and the highest quality standards, it will take agile thinking to adapt to the rapid pace of operations here. Your calm approach and specialist knowledge will simplify solutions, communicated clearly across the touchpoints in the business.
This is a business-critical senior management position, where you will need to demonstrate a track record of the following skills and behaviours:
- Team leadership - leading and shaping a large and growing team
- Food - passionate about food quality
- Customer focussed - turn insight into action via customer feedback
- Commercial - balance customer need with financial acumen
- Process design - design and implement improved ways of working
- Collaborative - work closely with and influence other senior leaders within the business
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Welcome challenges, approachable, knowledge sharing
- Decisive in a crisis, experienced in crisis management
- CSR experience - understanding its contribution to the brand
- Understand how Food Technology can support business strategy
This role is all about growth, if you think you can keep pace, send your CV today.
+44 (0)1625 560778
Linkedin @Focus Management Consultants