Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5064
The role will involve proactively working with other management staff to establish and maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation.
Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible for implementing the company's health and safety policies and systems, and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture to maintain the highest standard of health and safety at all times
* Experience in a H&S Manager/Coordinator or similar role in an FMCG company.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with employees.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH / IOSH certification.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 07585669351.