ABOUT SH FOODIE
SH Foodie is an award winning, boutique development agency where innovation is key to our success, as is our ability to deliver our project in full and on time. Simon & Heather, the Co-Founders, recognised a gap in the market to deliver great innovation from concept through to market and with their many years’ experience set up SH Foodie. We have worked with some terrific brands and will continue to support Entrepreneurs and SME’s to achieve their goals through great innovation and product quality.
We have a need for a Senior Development Executive to join the Foodie Team here at SH Foodie HQ in Tintern, Monmouthshire
WORKING AT SH FOODIE HQ
Innovation is critical for us, and you will be instrumental in working to deliver exceptional projects for our great Customers.
We are a small team, passionate about what we do and dedicated to keeping enjoyment of great Food and Drinks central to our ethos. We offer our Customers flexible Development services and take huge pride in delivering fantastic products for them. We may be small, but we work all over the Globe with a diverse range of Customers who are extremely passionate about their Brands.
Our Development kitchen is in the Wye Valley village of Tintern; famous for the Abbey and the River Wye.
- Formulate and design products, across Food, Beverages and Supplements, that meet the customer concept brief.
- Engage with ingredients suppliers to source the best ingredients, whilst managing cost expectations and ensure all legal compliance is achieved.
- Manage projects through critical paths to ensure timely delivery.
- Understand the nutritional requirements of the specific products.
- To keep updated on all innovation and ingredients relevant to Food, Beverages and Supplements.
- Where required, arrange and manage Customer trials at Manufacturing facilities.
- To follow all system requirements in the Development process including Raw materials database, Recipe management, Nutricalc database and general filing and administration, ensuring all records are accurate, up to date and retrievable.
- Experience on working on complex, multi-ingredient products.
- Beverage or supplement experience preferred.
- Vegan category experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office.
- Numerate, practical and articulate, good communicator.
- Full driving licence
- Ability to travel.
- Solutions focussed.
- Project management experience
- Food science related degree
- 5 Years + in a similar role
- Strong ingredient knowledge
- Ability to travel.
- Driving licence
The culture of our business is key to our success. We visualise the development roadmap for our customers, taking them on a journey. We like to enjoy our work, have an environment of inclusion and most important, we are "We" not "I".
WHAT WE GIVE:
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a great business, career progression opportunities, training, as well as a competitive remuneration package including annual bonus
If this sounds like it could be you, please apply with current CV and a short paragraph telling us why.
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**