This established Cornish seafood merchant has over 40 years of trading history. A family run business, currently investing in their future growth by building a new state of the art factory.
We are looking for a committed and hard-working team leader to fulfil the role of Hi Risk and Technical Supervisor.
- The role is responsible for the Hi Risk Team and for condition and stock levels of the cooked and smoked products we offer our customers.
- The work involves pre-start up checks & maintaining a safe working environment, keeping KPIs, planning operations/staffing lines accordingly and keeping within staff budgets, monitoring and developing the Company records as industry requirements around the production and supply of fresh fish products.
- Ideally the applicant will have Food Hygiene and HACCP Level 3, and preferably have significant experience in working with raw and cooked food products, operating to nationally recognized food safety standards and have a good understanding of microbiological assessments.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with ability to lead a small team of 5 staff working within a larger organisation and have good communication skills.
- You will need to be flexible, adaptable and have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to encourage others to work together to meet the needs of the Company and its customers.
March start possible for the right candidate.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 24000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.