Hygiene Manager (Twilight )
Hours of Work 4pm - 2pm
An exciting business that is growing year on year in an ever popular market is seeking to recruit a Hygiene Manager to join their team for night shift
To provide a service to the operational team that ensures the factories are clean both visually and microbiologically and they are cleaned in the most effective and efficient way. Manage a team of Hygiene personnel to deliver the right standards every day and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensuring Hygiene Department targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensuring that Quality, H&S and other Company policies are adhered to and liaising with relevant departments to ensure issues are resolves
- Maintaining good employee relations and promoting equality of opportunity
- Ensuring relevant SOP’s are adhered to.
Manage Hygiene Standards - Maintain and improve hygiene standards using a range of management techniques including setting KPIs, monitoring environmental swab results, pre and post clean standards and feedback from audits both internal and external.
Facilitate the Implementation of Hygiene Standards - Ensure the necessary training and support is made available to the hygiene team and other functional areas based on training needs analysis. Empower the hygiene team to measure their performance and undertake training activities to improve their performance.
If you feel this role is for you please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org