A vacancy has arisen for a Technical Manager within out Technical team. The successful candidate will need to manage the Technical Department on the production floor and in the Laboratory, they will report in to the Head of Technical. They will also be responsible for ensuring development and implementation of technical systems that ensure product quality, safety and legality, required by its customer and enforcing agencies
• To develop and maintain the companies Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
• To develop and maintain the Company HACCP Plan.
• To develop all internal Audit processes for Group and Associated.
• To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value by training and developing all colleagues.
• To implement BRC standards throughout the company and its departments
• To drive forward a program of continuous technical improvement.
• To be a "hands on" with technical administration, factory audits both internal and external, working with company departments to ensure that continuous growth is maintained throughout the company.
- A food related qualification
- At least 3 years experience in a Food Technical role
- Excellent knowledge of BRC
- A quick thinker
- Attention to detail
For more information please contact Lesa Lynch on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV to email@example.com