Food and Beverage Lead Auditor
France Home based with travel to client sites
c.€45,000-€50,000 + package
As a world-leading certification body, our client works with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training, ultimately providing technical assurance.
With their extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, they are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors.
The organisation is targeting significant growth over the next three years and as part of this ambitious expansion they are seeking to add to their team within the Assurance Business. This area is a major focus for certification activities and therefore they are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
- Conducting all aspects of client audits for accredited certification against approved schemes
- Planning, preparation and management of client audit activities
- Using all relevant certification databases and software applications for audit activities
- Maintaining and developing own technical competencies and skills for audit activities
- Lead, organise and deliver specific project activities as industry project management, Customer management assessment, gap analysis, training, workshops.
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.
- Ensuring the correct use of production tools dedicated to auditing activities and the communication of updated data, in order to allow proper issue and management of certificates.
Ideally candidates will have experience of management systems and have qualifications and approvals for auditing key food sector schemes mainly on BRC, IFS. Internal auditing or second party audit experience would also be valuable.
- A registered BRC or IFS auditor
- Experience in a wide range of product categories
- Experience with all levels of operations, including engagement with senior management
- Ideally higher level qualification in relevant discipline
- Experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains
- Flexible to travel as clients are located around France
- Fluency in French and English