Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to join the Morrisons and Co-Op Retail Business Unit to work on the Morrisons account. This is a great opportunity to join a team who has a strategic relationship with Morrisons on own label, brand and E-Commerce. As a Business Manager you will join our commercial team based at our head office in Leeds and will report to the Business Unit Controller.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Effective negotiation and management of annual JBP process/ promotional planning
- Delivery of key financial targets set by portfolio
- Management of monthly S&OP process for portfolio
- Annual tender negotiations, price management directives
- Delivery of an own label and branded NPD pipeline
- Supporting, mentoring & developing the skills and commercial acumen of the Sales Co-Ordinator within the team
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with experience of a commercial role within FMCG. You will be responsible for a broad level of business contact with an objective of bringing Arla Foods Co-operative equity to life within the customer for mutual gain. You will be highly organised with excellent numerical ability and strong influencing and communication skills but above all you will have a passionate can do attitude with a strong desire to succeed.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.