We are currently looking to recruit a E-Commerce Business Manager to join our E-Commerce team based at our head office in Leeds. This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract where you will manage a mixed portfolio of customers including M&S, Amazon and 3P accounts. We are looking for candidates with strong account management (incl Private Label), E-commerce and digital marketing experience.
- Be responsible for leading Arla’s branded and Private Label business within your assigned accounts. Responsible for the P&L and growth plan, you set the annual strategy and then execute it with the full support of a cross-functional ecommerce team.
- Work with the eCommerce Channel Marketing Manager to build & activate against key promotional periods, online Events, New Product Launches and category initiatives.
- Employ data and insight to identify opportunities to grow our brands and dairy categories, including product, supply-chain and mission-based marketing initiatives. Secure new listings and deliver against key commercial KPIS.
- Promote channel-thinking within the Arla business planning process whilst also developing and activating a programme to inspire and enable the wider UK business on eCommerce fundamentals, insights and innovations.
- Represent the UK market within the EZ eCommerce customer meetings. This is the opportunity to showcase eCommerce success and learnings across markets, collaborate in cross-market initiatives and influence the digital agenda for Arla.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your track record reflects solid experience within UK sales and/or shopper marketing, within an FMCG environment. You have strong business acumen and exceptional drive, and you are willing to go the extra mile to deliver results. You are adept at developing strategic relationships with customers, translating into growth-driving JBPs. Your strong analytical abilities enable you to interpret and commercialize category and shopper insights, and you are able to demonstrate delivery of initiatives that have resulted in brand and/or category growth. You must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, with the skills to collaborate and lead within a matrix team. Among colleagues you are characterised as a great communicator, decision-maker with personal impact and a good deal of resilience, and excellent planning and organising skills.