Are you hungry for development?
Do you have a healthy appetite for challenge?
Join the McCormick Functional Graduate Programme
Rotational Programme based in Haddenham
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a world-class manufacturer of flavour solutions, where you will grow your knowledge and experience through participation in our 2-year programme
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Participating in the McCormick UK Graduate Programme provides the opportunity to build your career with a global leader in the food industry. You will participate in challenging projects, rotating across Quality Assurance, Regulatory and Research & Development to grow your experience and capability across functions and enjoy our culture based on our belief in the 'Power of People'.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Technical degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, or similar
- Desire to work in an international business
- Leadership potential: we are looking for talented future leaders who want to and can make a big difference to McCormick
- Flexibility to work collaboratively within a Project team, requiring strong organisation skills, teamwork and prioritisation
- A strong team player, able to build effective, collaborative relationships
- A highly-driven individual, with strong learning agility, open to new challenges and happy to work with cross functional teams and cultures
- A vibrant individual, who is capable of quick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to their work environment
- A graduate who is IT Savvy, particularly in Office365 environment
- Fluent English speaker and a second language would be advantageous
- Interested in a career in the food industry
If you join McCormick EMEA, you will have the opportunity to experience many different aspects of work in our Quality, Regulatory and Research and Development teams, including:
- Site Quality
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Systems and Food Safety Management
- Sensory Evaluation
- New Product Development & Formulation Design
- Raw Material and Finished Product Assessments
- Participation in Factory New Product Trials and Commercialisation
- Exposure and support to cross-functional R&D business
You will gain essential experience in our Quality and R&D functions and also have the opportunity to contribute to McCormick's already proven success in this area.
WHO IS MCCORMICK?
McCormick EMEA is a multi-category food business with operations across the region including manufacturing sites in the UK, France, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Dubai and South Africa. Our products include retail brands such as Schwartz, Ducros, Vahine, Kamis and also exciting new additions like Frank's Red-Hot Sauce and Cholula Hot Sauce. We also supply some of the world's biggest consumer product and quick service restaurant customers with flavours, seasonings and condiments. McCormick has world leading superiority in the sourcing of food ingredients, especially herbs and spices and through our Global focus on "The Taste You Trust", is relentlessly focused on quality, food safety and the development of exciting new products and recipes.
Grow your career and apply to join our program today at: