Job Title: Senior Planner
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
An impressive Food Manufacturer in Northamptonshire are looking a Senior Planner to head up this function of the business.
A key part of your role will be to manage the tactical and strategic planning functions, ensuring delivery capacity, scheduling and labour planning whilst maintaining agreed customer service level. You will have accountability for production schedules that are driven by customer demand ensuring that resources are available to manage this and KPI'S are hit.
Developing key relationships with your team, other departments, customers and suppliers will be key to your role and a strong personality will be required to do this.
* Experience in a Senior Planner / Planning Supervisor position in the FMCG sector
* Excellent problem-solving skills to adapt to different situations
* Strong communication skills to develop key relationships
* Very analytical in their work maximise productivity
* Strong IT skills including Excel
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 07585669351.