Our food ingredients business has ambitious plans to expand its manufacturing and NPD capability. We need an experienced quality and technical professional to develop our in-house technical function and support the business as it grows.
Working with the senior management team you will provide technical advice and guidance to ensure that business standards for quality, safety, statutory compliance and integrity are achieved, and support NPD projects from concept to launch.
A hands-on role, working in partnership with the Sales, Distribution, Production and Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable as this is a key position with operational responsibilities.
- Implementing and leading a progressive QA function, using your skills to ensure the quality standards are met using robust quality practices
- Being audit ready to customer accreditation, BRC requirements and compliant with the latest food safety regulations
- Understanding and implementing BRC global standards, HACCP and Food Safety Quality Management Systems
- Set up and implement an NPD process involving all relevant personnel
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC standards & food legislation
- Min 5 yrs relevant experience of technical/quality management
- Degree in Food Science / Technology or similar is preferred