Salary:- £Competitive + Full Relocation Package
- This could be your opportunity to make a real difference by contributing to a healthier planet. You might have operated at a much larger scale in the past, but this will be the chance to join a business early on and lead the development of products as well as the team. You will join an ambitious and purpose driven start-up that is financially strong and ready to challenge the status quo.
- As R&D Manager, you will partner the Head of R&D to lead the R&D team as well as strategically important product development projects. You will consistently improve processes and ways of working in order to make the things faster, more efficient and provide world class products to the public.
- As R&D manager, you will be involved in research, stay updated on the latest R&D development technologies and processes and be aware of consumer expectations. You will be involved in research and will make sure that all phases of development are well documented and processed.
- An important part of the role will be to lead the R&D team and continue to foster a culture of trust, efficiency and collaboration. The current team consists of five Food Scientists and is growing fast. This role will be crucial to the company’s success.
- You will have solid background in R&D and product innovation within food and from a cross-functional environment where you successfully lead and collaborate with teams.
- The right candidate will be a dedicated and proven R&D manager who has implemented best practices for projects and processes as well as introduced and evaluated new food products to the market. You will know how to prioritise resources throughout the development process and always meet deadlines.
- It’s beneficial for you have experience if managing customer relationships and quality control and if you have a master’s degree in Science, ideally Food Science.
Silven Recruitment are working on an exclusive, retained basis with the client. To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8771.