An opportunity to join a business offering a friendly working environment, competitive salary and outstanding career development prospects.
Are you an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking to work within a rewarding, fast paced environment?
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers to use both electrical and mechanical engineering skills within a food production environment. This role is fast paced and varied, it has a broad range of equipment and machinery associated within the food manufacturing industry, which you will be maintaining on both a reactive breakdown and proactive PPM basis. Working closely as a team of 4 Engineers you will provide a first class service ensuring breakdowns are kept to a minimum whilst identifying areas for improving the plant.
Is this for you?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position?
- Are you looking for a company that can offer career development prospects?
- Do you have a time served apprenticeship, or equivalent?
- Do you have previous maintenance experience within an FMCG, or similar environment?
- Do you have a high skill level in electrical and mechanical practices with a good knowledge of PLCs?
If so, this role could be for you! APPLY NOW for a confidential chat about the engineering opportunities we have available for you.
+44 (0)1625 560778
Linkedin @Focus Management Consultants