Regulatory Compliance Manager
£30,000 - £32,000
Global Pharma Company
Job Reference: GH/8654
An opportunity for a regulatory compliance professional to work with a leading global, pharmaceutical company, in a newly created role. The business is significantly growing year on year, have a strong presence in the UK market.
The regulatory compliance manager will work closely with the Quality Manager and you will be responsibility for the compliance function taking ownership of various compliance and regulatory processes.
Skills & Experience
- Delivery of projects within regulatory compliance – Pharma, Packaging, FMCG, or Food
- Develop and manage regulatory submissions
- Compliance and diligence of product technical product files
- Provide and support advice in Medical Device Regulations (MDR) (IVDs)
- Positive communication engaging with all levels and proactive
- Experience of managing processes relating to compliance and regulatory matters
- Familiarity with electronic data management systems is desirable
To apply for this role, please contact Gemma Harris at Silven on either 07399 934 816 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GH/8654