My client is seeking to recruit highly motivated and dynamic Quality Assurance Technician for a company who has continued to record strong sales in the past 12 months and are now looking to grow their Quality team. The position is a Monday - Friday days role so great for someone who is looking to move from shifts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will ensure samples are sent to the lab as per the required testing schedule
- You will respond to customer request regarding technical info on products and also assist with customer complaints
- NPD will be part of the role and if you have an interest in this area and would like to gain some experience in this then the role could be great for you as you will be required to assist in NPD projects.
- Auditing will also be a big part of the role, you will be required to take part in third party audits, GMP/Internal audits and help the company to prepare for BRC.
Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally have previous food manufacturing experience in a Quality/Technical role
- You will have relevant food qualifications such as HACCP, Internal auditing or a degree
- You will be able to prioritise and plan
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick @ Zest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 3252 999