An extremely exciting and rare opportunity to work for one of Britain’s largest and best loved food businesses has arisen. Manufacturing a range of household names and leading many food categories, the business has a well-regarded reputation as an industry leader with a rich heritage spanning many decades.
In this integral role you will lead and manage the Consumer Relations function for the business in line with corporate strategy, whilst ensuring the business meets or exceeds consumer relations requirements across the varied company product portfolio. Liaise with manufacturing sites, commercial teams, technical teams, customers and legal authorities to effectively manage and resolve consumer and customer complaints / enquiries and help drive product quality improvement initiatives across the group to deliver a competitive advantage for the business.
- Implement Group Consumer Relations (Listening Centre) strategy giving improved service, optimised costs.
- Manages Consumer Relations function via 3rd Party Provider to deliver consumer relations across the group.
- Actively co-ordinates and engages others to deliver.
- Detailed understanding and implementation of legal requirements, codes of practice etc
- Works with Insurers and Legal professionals to resolve claims.
- Participates fully on any crisis management group involving goods and technical services.
- Works with commercial and operational teams to ensure new product launches are monitored and reviewed for consumer acceptance.
- Drive added value marketing insights via consumer relations team
- Maintain strong working relationships with key Retailer customers.
- Manages knowledge databases and systems to ensure consumer relations are working with most up to date information.
- Reports and interprets gathered data, creating IT based solutions where applicable.
- Gives advice based on existing generated data and knowledge.
- Strong Consumer Relations background in FMCG.
- Experience of representing a company on external bodies and committees.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Experience of managing 3rd Party relationships.
- Experience of dealing with legal authorities.
- Cool head in a crisis, able to juggle multiple issues.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.