Job Title: Engineering Planner
Salary: Up to £30,000
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of premium specific food products into the UK's major retailers. Due to continued growth they are looking to strengthen their engineering team with a capable and driven Engineering Planner.
This is an engaging and diverse role, working alongside the Asset Care& Project Manager to ensure all Engineering administrative tasks are completed and all engineering works are uploaded and completed in line with company SLA's, as well as managing the stock and inventory.
It is ideal for knowledgeable Engineering Planning Professionals looking to take the next step in their career, or those who are seeking fresh challenges in a well-established company.
* Utilising the onsite CMMS to control asset management, work scheduling and corrective actions.
* Regular management of the Ethics for a large variety of state of the art manufacturing equipment
* PPM planning and delivery
* Improving general standards of machine care by the engineering and operations teams
* Working on continuous improvement initiatives
* Liaising with Engineering, Production and Operations Managers to encourage strong communication channels
* Experience within a fast paced environment (Ideally Food or FMCG)
* Knowledge of CI and Lean manufacturing techniques
* Knowledge of manufacturing engineering systems, IT and general admin
* Strong work ethic
* Team player who is able to work with their own department as well as others
* Work well under pressure and is flexible to meet the needs of the business.
* Adept with CMMS systems
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary, tangible opportunities for career progression and an inclusive and fresh working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 07881388463 or email email@example.com