Hygiene Team Leader
£22,000 - £23,000
An excellent opportunity to join an excellent business based in NW London
To ensure all aspects of the hygiene service are carried out and maintained to the required standard
• Planning the work of the on-site hygiene staff to drive continual improvements in hygiene standards
• Develop and audit hygiene schedules and work instructions to ensure all regulatory inspections and certification audits are passed
• To manage the ordering and stock control of hygiene consumables and chemicals
• To maintain detailed cleaning instructions and schedules for every hygiene activity that meet the requirements of the BRC food safety standard
• To be responsible for the effective delivery of the site laundry service
• To manage the provision of hygiene chemicals and dosing equipment on site - to include chemical dosing checks, maintenance of equipment and to oversee the safe storage, decant, transport and use of chemicals on site.
A competent professional with proven experience of managing and leading a hygiene team within a food manufacturing environment.
• Flexible approach to working and committed to occasional night shifts and weekend working
• Experience of working within BRC standards
• Proven experience of driving improvements in site standards
• Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning systems and methodology
For further information please contact Lesa Lynch on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org