Operating with a range of strategic partnerships within health institutes, leading Universities and with a number of contract manufacturing organisations, the business is a market leader within the development and supply of cutting-edge functional products providing both finished products for consumers and wellness solutions for global food, beverage and healthcare companies. Having established a very strong R&D platform and having been granted global patent-protection across their novel technologies, the business is currently commercialising its expertise exploring both the Business to Consumer and Business to Business routes to market.
The Role in Summary.
The purpose of this Quality role is to ensure that all procedures are correctly implemented in line with the company quality management systems.
- Develop and maintain quality and food safety systems.
- Schedule and manage internal audits as required.
- Technical documentation within the Food Safety, Quality and HACCP manuals.
- Working internally and with external contract manufacturing sites to review and implement HACCP/FSMA.
- Lead traceability and product incident simulations.
- Ensure all contract manufacturing documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Define and support the development of KPI’s used to monitor quality performance and update where necessary.
- Identify gaps, communicate any observations noted and review responses so that a positive working relationship with suppliers and customers is maintained.
- Write and review Technical and Quality Agreements to ensure robust partnerships exist.
- Issuance and review of all specifications including customer & purchasing specifications.
- Educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or food safety related subject.
- Possess a good quality/technical track record ideally within food/supplements manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ingredients & factory process methods, GMP standards and a working knowledge of quality management systems and food safety systems.
- The successful candidate will have experience in implementation, training on QMS and working with all departments to maintain the standards.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to manage and deliver change.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.