Passionate about high quality products and the purest ingredients, this food brand champion vegan excellence. Carving a path for delicious and ethical alternatives, they are in need of a driven Operations Assistant to help them go from strength to strength.
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will assist in the daily processes and procedures of the site, ensuring all departments run smoothly and all customer expectations are met efficiently. Your key tasks will include:
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining Health & Safety, Quality and Company standards.
- Creating and maintaining a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet expected completion date.
- Liaising both internally with quality, development and technical teams, as well as externally with key suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor orders and manage delivery services to ensure the best value and highest quality for your customer base.
- Research and assist with the implementation of new processes, procedures, machinery and equipment.
- Perform, organise, and streamline operational tasks to eliminate or reduce the potential for errors.
- Understanding and compliance to all standards practiced throughout the site.
This role would suit a budding foodie who may have recently graduated with a food related degree or qualification and is looking to gain valuable industry insight with a growing food brand.
You will be driven, ambitious and personable, with the ability to communicate cross-functionally. You will be a natural organiser, with exceptional planning and time management skills. A real team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn, improve and develop at every opportunity.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.