Only applicants with Food Industry experience will be considered
Reporting to the Project Manager this role will support all engineering activities on assigned projects.
- Leadership of (<£50k) projects from initial feasibility through execution and review.
- Ensure that the process used to manage capital projects follows best practice and is fully understood by all relevant parties.
The role will require the formation of strong working relationships with
- Internally: Capital Projects team, manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Project manager
- Externally: 3rd party Suppliers and Contractors
- Experience (2-4 years+) withing FMCG environment.
- Capability to manage, influence and challenge key stakeholders.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Resilient, accompanied by a strong work ethic and an ability to deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
- Highly motivated and self sufficient
- Either time served Mechanical/Electrical Engineer educated to HNC level or hold a recognised degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Project Management qualification from a recognised professional body e.g. APM, APMG or PMI would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of the following systems is required: Computer Aided Design (CAD), MS Project, MS Excel, PLC’s & control systems, Process pipework and systems.
5.6 weeks holiday pro rata, Health Care Cashplan, Life Assurance, Employee Care, plus many more…
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach.
Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts.
While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/