I am currently recruiting for a Food Technologist to work for a food company based in Kent who offer you the chance to work in a technical position and also do some travelling around Europe! (when we are allowed to fly again!) If you have had 3 years experience working as either a Food Technologist/Customer Technologist, Quality Manager looking for a new opportunity then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- You will attend and lead oversea and UK based audits so previous experience in leading audits will be highly advantageous for this role
- Writing specs, looking at customer complaints and liaising with suppliers will make up a lot of the role so previous technical experience is a must for this role
- As part of the role you will also provide knowledge on customer standards and requirements to the business
- You will need to have very good computer skills as you will be using all forms of Microsoft and other computer programmes.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food environment in a similar role
- Have knowledge of HACCP, ideally at Level 3
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Have experience of auditing factories
If this sounds like the job for you then please call Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email email@example.com