To support growth of the business our client is looking for an individual who is highly motivated, organised, has good communication skills and a keen attention to detail. You will work closely with the sourcing and operations team, in addition to the co-packing partner to manage produce quality, shelf life and packing processes to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience.
● Assess raw material at our co-packing site, providing in depth quality assurance analysis.
● Undertake shelf life testing and contribute to supplier feedback and analysis.
● Undertake cut testing and contribute to quality feedback and analysis.
● Contribute to achieving the Quality KPI for the site.
● Work closely with our co-packing partner to ensure they understand and follow our quality, packing and delivery procedures.
● Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies and identify and develop processes to improve accuracy.
● Support the operations team in project work, testing and trials.
● Previous experience in a similar role working with fresh produce.
● A sound knowledge of both fruit and vegetables
● A track record of ‘getting things done’ and a willingness to take a hands-on approach.
● Strong communication skills.
● Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
● Flexible. Ability to adapt to the changing priorities, schedules and needs of the business.
● Analytical – able to use data to extract relevant information and identify and resolve issues logically.