Shift Operations Manager
Have you managed large teams (100+) in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment? Looking for a company that will look to develop you to the next level, if you show that ambition?
This is a shift based role, alternating between 6-2 and 2-10 (NOT nights).
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: up to £55k, DOE, plus benefits
- Proven experience of leading large teams (100+) in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership style, able to drive change and engage the team to deliver results in safety, quality and site performance.
- Experience using CI tools and techniques, such as SMED, Kaizen, 5S, DMAIC, etc.
- IOSH and Food Safety qualifications preferably.
- Coaching and mentoring style of leadership.
- Experience in a unionised environment.
- This role reports into the Site Operations Manager and is responsible for a team of Shift Leaders across a large food manufacturing site.
- Be the key decision maker on site, outside of normal working hours
- Provide clear communication to the team regarding performance and Operational strategy.
- Provide support to the Site Leadership team to deliver medium and long-term goals and objectives.
- To lead and develop the team to be a high-performing team.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32059.