Monday – Friday / 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
Job Reference: GG/8829
A food manufacturer whose products delight shoppers. They have several facilities around the UK with a head office in the South East. They produce famous brands as well as a number of retailer private label products. This year, they are investing £millions to improve the capabilities of their manufacturing facilities and creating a wider portfolio of great tasting products.
- Continuously improve quality system to eradicate repeat failures.
- Continually develop our operations system to maximize performance.
- Lead the operations team to continuously improve plant output and delivery of customer service plans.
- Delivery of financial budget aligned with the delivery of KPI’s in line with assigned business unit objectives (waste, TOS, efficiency, machine uptime).
- Work in partnership with site functions, engineering to deliver daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets.
- Support the creation of a positive working culture through clear and consistent leadership.
- Support and develop your team - recognize and reward performance through regular performance reviews.
- Motivate and coach your shift team in effective decision making, promoting autonomy/accountability, and promoting ownership to enhance engagement at all levels.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working as a leader or manager within a Shift Operations function within in FMCG, with an understanding of manufacturing excellence.
- IOSH, with a strong appreciation of H&S
- Ideally you will have a Food Safety / Hygiene Qualification, but this isn’t essential. Happy to consider people outside of the food / drink sector.
- Ideally candidates will have a manufacturing excellence qualification / or be Lean Sigma Green Belt certified etc. This training can be provided for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487732962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/8829.