Monday – Friday / 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
Job Reference: GG/8861
A food manufacturer whose products delight shoppers. They have several facilities around the UK with a head office in the South East. They produce famous brands as well as a number of retailer private label products. This year, they are investing £millions to improve the capabilities of their manufacturing facilities and creating a wider portfolio of great tasting products.
- Operate within a site Management team to achieve KPI targets for production lines e.g. (safety, waste, efficiency, overpack/giveaway, machine uptime, conformance to plan, etc.)
- Assist in implementing plans as agreed with the Site Operations Manager – to support, manage and drive improvement plans, CI initiatives and organise resources to deliver the overall Edinburgh site improvement strategy.
- Management of employees including line leaders to ensure optimum utilisation of plant, people, process and materials and achievement of KPI’s within your designated area.
- Lead and drive agreed change programmes.
- Promote and practice through personal example behaviours consistent with the Company vision and mission. Provide guidance, support, and leadership to others in working to these values.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working as a Shift Manager or similar, or an experienced Line Lead looking to further develop.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- IOSH, with a strong appreciation of H&S
- Ideally you will a Food Safety / Hygiene Qualification, but this isn’t essential has happy to consider people outside of the food / drink sector.
- Ideally candidates will have a manufacturing excellence qualification / or be Lean Sigma Green Belt certified etc. This training can be provided for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8861.