Electrical Engineering Manager
***Full Relocation Package Available***
Job Reference: GG/8879
A food manufacturer whose products delight shoppers. They have several facilities around the UK with a head office in the South East. They produce famous brands as well as a number of retailer private label products. This year, they are investing £millions to improve the capabilities of their manufacturing facilities and creating a wider portfolio of great tasting products.
As the Electrical Engineering & Controls Manager, reporting into the Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible taking the lead on improving the site electrical and control systems and developing the engineering personnel.
You will lead the Electrical Maintenance Management programme directed towards optimising plant availability. Control, monitor and review the maintenance, calibration, external service, repair of all production plant and equipment, within the maintenance schedules
As a manager you will use your expertise to help develop the team’s and site’s overall knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
Key Technical Skills:
- Time served and ideally have a HNC/HND in relevant subject area
- The ability to work with a wide range of systems within the manufacturing facility, including PLCs (Allen‑Bradley) & Networking Systems, VSD’s, DC convertors, Soft Starters, process control instrumentation, power distribution both HV and LV
- Good understanding of robotics, packaging lines or similar areas, drives, conveyors, pumps and valves
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and root cause analysis
- Trained to the 18th Edition Electrical Regulations
- Use of CMMS, ideally SAP, but not essential
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487732962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/8879.