Location – SW, Cornwall/Devon/Somerset
Salary – c£65k to £75k. Relocation from within the UK.
Do you have extensive Technical knowledge within the field of Dairy processing? Use that knowledge to make your mark on this business!
- Responsibility for Food Safety and quality management, ensuring that products and manufacturing operations meet all quality, food safety and legality requirements.
- Maintain and develop programmes of continuous improvement.
- Reporting into the Production Director. You will have a technical team as well as a Quality Manager reporting into you.
- Manage customer & 3rd party requirements and relationships.
- Manage the technical department budget to ensure optimum utilisation of personnel and other equipment/material resources.
- Significant Dairy processing experience is essential to this role, unfortunately you cannot be considered without this.
- Relevant degree i.e., Food Science is preferred.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- Examples of BRC Audits for major retailers and the grades achieved.
- Ideal candidate would be an analytical thinker, data driven, responsive and a strong team player.
- The bulk of the business is private label products though they do also supply branded products.
- Rich history behind this company. They have a wide customer base that is increasing year of year, supplying major retailers.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference #HM8897