Head of Engineering
Oakthorpe, North London
Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
- We are the UK’s largest Dairy.
- We are a farmer owned cooperative.
- We are the creator of household brands such as Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak®, Castello®, and many more of your favourites!
What makes Oakthorpe a good site to work at?
- Family like culture, amazing support from your colleagues as ‘We’re all in this together’!
- Endless opportunities to learn and develop new skills, no 2 days are the same!
- Our canteen serves the best breakfast in North London 😊
What will the role look like?
- You will lead the Engineering Team, ensuring day to day delivery across both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- You will take a people- centric, development- focused approach to managing your team of 25.
- As part of the Site Leadership Team, you will play a key role in the development and delivery of strategic initiatives.
- You will lead on/ delegate the leadership of Continuous Improvement projects, using a combination of tools and techniques such as TPM, RCM, FMEA, 5’s and Kaizen events in order to achieve world class standards.
What do I need?
- A robust understanding of Engineering within an automated, FMCG environment
- Strong leadership experience with a focus on people- development having managed a team of a similar size circa 20-30 Engineers
- An appetite for creating positive change, and experience in culture-led change management
- An understanding of the necessary building blocks needed to move from a reactive to a preventative- led maintenance culture.
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Flexible Benefits- buy and sell annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
Please apply below or contact:
Deimante on email@example.com.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.