Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Senior Technical Manager
Location: East Anglia , Suffolk , Norfolk,
Salary: £65K - £70K + bonus + pension + healthcare
Are you a Senior Technical Manager within Food Manufacturing? We have a fantastic role based in East Anglia ?
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge?
- Reporting to the Group Technical Controller as Site Technical Manager, you will be a key member of the SMT of this key site, managing the site Technical team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Are you an experienced Technical Manager who can lead and develop a team ?
- Ideally ( not essential ) you will have you experience within chilled /frozen food manufacturing in particular?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with the of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- You can demonstrate that you have an excellent track record of managing technical /quality teams, building capability, coaching and developing. addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy - able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers
- My client is a renowned manufacturer of high quality food products
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC/8901 for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465247.