Production Supervisor – Food Manufacturing
Have you managed large teams of people (ideally 30+)? Do you know how to engage your team and deliver results?
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: up to £33k, DOE, plus benefits
- Proven experience of leading large teams (30+)
- Preferably, you will have experience in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment, but we are interested in talking to people who come from other backgrounds and have a strong desire to get into food manufacturing.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have made a quantifiable difference in your managerial / leadership career to date.
- Evidence of coaching and developing people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, IOSH and Food Safety qualifications, but not essential.
- This role reports into the Shift Manager and is responsible for a team of up to 40 people.
- The manufacturing site is fairly new and has had considerable capital investment
- Deliver against KPI’s including Safety, Quality, Performance.
- Coach and support Team Leaders and Operations staff.
- There will be an opportunity to develop your career
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32060.