An exciting opportunity to join an award winning food business that has gone from strength to strength throughout the pandemic. As the business continues to grow there are exciting times ahead, being part of a growing team and expanding product range
You will be joining the team an existing team to support the management in the focus of improving the Supply Chain. The key purpose of the role is to work with the company’s outsourced manufacturers and the Supply Chain process, creating cost efficient processes and ensuring that the business ethos is not lost. You will be involved with the planning, production, packaging, stock control and delivery of all food products through land, air and sea.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
• Maintain the shipment tracking from point of supply, receipt of documentation, clearance through ports and dealing with any issues that may arise during the process
• Liaise with freight forwarders in relation to tracking shipments
• Ensure all incoming documentation is processed correctly and all checklists are completed fully
• Ensure import documentation is correct and compliant with updated regulations
• Accurately record all products delivered at the warehouse and ensure all delivery paperwork is received correctly including BBE dates
• Thorough attention to detail, comfortable working under pressure
• Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Reliable and passionate about the work they do
• Committed team Player with “Can do” attitude
• Excel and Microsoft office experience
£30k-£32k per annum
Ref Code: FMW39588
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.