This is a great opportunity to take on a new challenge with a highly recognized and respected food business known for their market leading brands. They are now seeking a driven Technical Systems Coordinator to join their dedicated team and help them retain their reputation for high quality products.
Supporting the Technical Systems Manager, you will play an integral part in the Technical team to ensure key accountabilities are met across multiple sites. You will undertake a variety of tasks including:
• Owning the food safety agenda, supporting the delivery of the HACCP program, guaranteeing site awareness of key procedures and policies.
You will support the factory team in the implementation of the QMS process. Taking responsibility for controlling and issuing all Quality policies and procedures.
• Undertaking regular retailer gap analysis to update the QMS when required, you will take a keen interest in understanding market movement, identifying and highlighting when significant changes occur.
• You will aid the internal audit program and help to identify and investigate when non-conformances occur.
• Coordinating the Allergen Risk assessment, you will look to prepare the agreed action plan and ensure completion within the agreed timescale.
• Assist the group Pest Control program, writing performance reviews and maintain accurate and up to date records.
This role would suit an individual who has technical experience gained by working within a food manufacturing setting. Having achieved a Level 3 Food Safety certificate and boasting internal audit experience you will understand the importance of successfully ensuring food safety procedures and policies are implemented within a factory setting. You will have a strong understanding of Quality Management systems and how to improve these for the benefit of a business.
An expert in forging and maintaining relationships, you be able to liaise at all levels with ease; informing and advising members of staff on corrective actions. Ambitious, with a strong drive to grow and challenge yourself and surrounding colleagues you will look to motivate others and encourage a food safety culture. Organised, focused and decisive, you will always look to reach customer-centric solutions.
If you are looking for your next role with a welcoming and supportive company then apply below or contact Dhrutee on 0345 2600 737 / email@example.com.
Please note this role will based at the the company's site based in either the North East or West. There will be travel required across multiple sites within the North.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.