This highly respected organisation are seeking a Factory Technical Manager to bring fresh energy to their Technical team. To drive continuous improvement from a Quality perspective. You will lead the Food Safety Culture across the site.
- £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Essential requirements for this role
- Degree level qualification in a food or a science related subject or a minimum of 5 years experience in a Technical / Quality Assurance food manufacturing role.
- High care experience
- Food Safety Level 3 minimum
- HACCP Level 3 minimum
- Lead Auditor Trained a distinct advantage
- First hand experience of driving, managing and delivering projects to demanding deadlines is a distinct advantage.
- First hand experience of team management.
- Knowledge and experience of retailer manufacturing standards.
- Good level of project management skill.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Quality Manager position send your CV to email@example.com
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.