Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: CI Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & package to attract the best
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a truly iconic business. They are on their World Class Manufacturing journey and they are recruiting for a highly capable CI professional to deliver this programme .It’s an exciting time for them and a great opportunity for you. It’s a brand new role so one you can make your own !
- We’re looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager who has a real passion for what they do and has the experience to deliver results. You be will responsible for leading the implementation and deliver of a WCM programme (working with our consultancy partner).
- You will have a both the theoretical knowledge and the demonstrable “hands on experience” in delivering Lean Manufacturing programmes.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, you will be able to demonstrate experience of TQM/ six sigma in a manufacturing environment. You need an in-depth knowledge of CI techniques such as 5s, RCA, value stream mapping , kaizen events , visual management
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills , with a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels of the organisation and drive the CI culture across all functions.
- You will have a naturally collaborative style and a real passion for what you do and demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Site Director, as CI manager you will be managing a team of 2 direct reports and 6 indirect reports. This a key role for the business and will be a member of the executive management team.
- As CI Manager , you will have overall accountability for the WCM programme including delivering training, prioritising , record keeping and reporting on the progress to the business within the CI framework / reporting system.
- You manage and ensure the consultancy are delivering within the agreed contract and gain most benefit for the business with HSE and Quality standards are maintained.
- Lead and identify key projects across the business , develop & deliver training courses and work with teams at all levels to optimise results including coaching the SMT.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MC8918or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.