Job Title: Production Planner
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 per annum
An impressive FMCG company are looking for a talented and driven Production Planner to join the team. This role will be very challenging but also very satisfying and rewarding.
As part of the role you will need to plan and organise manufacturing volumes throughout the shift in the most cost-effective way, ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to and customer specifications are met.
The type of candidate the company is looking is someone who can develop good working relationships with the planning team, other departments and customer relations.
* Experience in a planning role within an FMCG company.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to carryout duties and adapt to changes in the business.
* Experience using an ERP system.
* Strong communication skills to develop strong relationships with other departments and customers.
* Excellent Excel understanding.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 07585669351.