'Quality is EVERYONE's Responsibility'
If only every site followed this......
Our client most certainly does and they are looking for a dedicated, driven and well experienced QA to join their team.
This is a great company to work for - they strive for the best with a huge attention to detail. If you have relevant experience and looking to progress further this will be the next step for you.
Are you driven and have a passion for quality and technical?
The main duties for the role will include:
* Auditing of production processes and documentation and monitoring of GMP & hygiene standards.
* Complaint and foreign body investigations with conducting glass and traceability audits.
* Probe calibration, swabbing and sample collection.
* The role will also include coaching production staff & problem solving.
* Support the investigation into customer complaints.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within the food industry - you must have knowledge of the above responsibilities and preferably have knowledge of HACCP, BRC standards and food legislation.
This is a competitive package including; strong training, opportunities for personal and career developments along with the chance to work with a well-established food manufacturer.