A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Shift Manager for a fairly new business who are growing at a rapid rate and hence the need to recruit for a Production Shift Manager. The company size is around the ten people mark so this role will require the successful candidate to get stuck in but with the way the company is growing there will be plenty of opportunities for growth/development within the business.
You will ideally come from a chilled background and have at least 3 years working as a Production Team Leader or Production Shift Manager.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be responsible for the direct management of the manufacturing operation including: goods in, goods out, inventory control, processing and packing.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and regulating all aspects of the quality and food safety of the production process under your control and will ensure that the necessary technical records are maintained.
- You will be responsible for the detailed operational management of the progress of converting raw materials and packaging into finished product.
- - You will be the direct Line Manager for the Production Staff assigned to your role. You will ensure that effective and regular appraisals and that individual workloads are distributed in a fair and equitable manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked in a Senior Production role within the food industry
- Be happy working the early shift
- Be happy to get hands on
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 07932 034 704 or firstname.lastname@example.org