Asset Care Engineer
Based – Lancashire.
Salary - £35k + Benefits.
Are you a time served Engineer looking to work their way up in an FMCG environment? Then come and join one of the largest FMCG manufacturers in Europe.
- You will need to be a time served Engineer. HNC/ONC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is also acceptable.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an FMCG environment is essential (high speed filling and packing lines).
- You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge on electrical control systems.
- Demonstrate a successful asset care program you have implemented or that is currently ongoing.
- Must understand how to analyse reliability data.
- Monitor the site performance and analyse the data to continuously improve asset reliability and availability.
- Introduce and sustain autonomous maintenance routines as well as having a life cycle maintenance plan for assets.
- Use the CMMS system to plan and complete all tasks.
- Hands on approach to Continuous Improvements/SMED.
- Complete the appropriate paperwork including SSOW, SOP’s and RA’s.
- One of the UK’s largest manufacturers of private label products.
- Supplies into all major retailers.
If you want to more about this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or Hannah.email@example.com with reference #HM8928