This market leading food manufacturer supplies a wide range of delicious branded and own label products to the UK major multiples. They have created a new role for an experienced and driven Process Development Manager to join their Technical team.
As Process Manager you’ll be leading a small team of Technologists to ensure business goals are met in line with customer and company standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Innovations team to understand all product parameters and requirements for new product launches
- The delivery of innovation projects in line with the critical path from factory feasibility and pre-production trials to product launch evaluations, driving improvements to increase efficiency.
- Working cross-functionally to guarantee the smooth transition of products from kitchen to factory launch, communicating effectively between Innovation, Production and Technical teams with regard to production trials and new product sign off
- Reviewing current procedures and assessing capabilities, identifying key areas for technological advancement and developing existing practices to optimise product performance and maximise profitability
- Managing EPD projects, working closely with Innovation and Packaging teams to creating added value for the business and helping to obtain a sustainable advantage within the competitive chilled food sector.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Process Development Manager or a Senior Technologist looking to step up. You’ll have a food related qualification and a solid background within the chilled food manufacturing sector along with some team management experience.
You’ll have an analytical and practical approach to tasks coupled with the desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvements. You must also have great attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will have worked with the major multiples and understand their systems, processes and standards.
If you are able to this exciting role and fast paced role then apply now or call Kimia on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.