Business Development Manager.
Location – West London
Do you have experience in growing and managing national FMCG accounts? Could you use this experience to take an SME to that next level?
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities across new B2B markets, growth areas, partnerships etc.
- Must establish and maintain a strong relationship with existing customers to seek out new ways to grow the account.
- Need to be able to identify new trends in FMCG that may affect your selling space.
- Making contact and forming productive and profitable relationships with importers, distributors, large wholesalers, multiple retail chain operators and dealers.
- Business develops through cross-selling, up-selling, offers and campaign promotions to target new and lapsed clients.
- You will be required to have experience selling drinks and beverage products in a B2B market.
- Qualified through experience in which you can highlight significant achievements or have an industry related qualification.
- Highly driven, tenacious, and be a confident go-getter who does not take no for an answer.
- Understand how other organisations work, and ability to identify who the buying decision makers are and how to build a successful sales pitches based on their requirements.
- Remote role so you will need a driving license.
- Importer and exporter of drinks supplying to a national B2B customer base.
- Competitive salary with a benefits package and attractive bonus on top.
If you want to hear more about this role contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference #HM8934