Shift Engineers – Little Moons
Little Moons are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of the agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens and they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
These roles play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at Little Moons can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Salary: £35+ DOE
Location: Park Royal, London
Role: Multiple roles, various shifts
- To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned maintenance, breakdown repairs, refurbishment, installation and modification.
- Provide upgrade or services to minimize downtime, thereby maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
- Use of CMS system for recording works carried out.
- Input of data for analytical value to reduce damage and breakdowns.
- Planned preventative maintenance schedule adherence.
- To undertake statutory checks as directed by the management team.
- Prioritise work activities.
- Application and adherence to Good Manufacturing practices
- Experience of working in Food & Drink or FMCG, fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of working across mechanical and electrical trades as qualified.
- Proven experience of working as part of a team to improve line performance, efficiency, quality and safety.
- F gas certification with knowledge of refrigeration would be an advantage.
- Experience of working both proactively and reactively on maintenance projects.
- Can do, positive attitude. No two days are the same so the ability to flex your approach to dairy work.
If you are a Multi-skilled Engineer with a desire to work in this state-of-the-art factory with huge growth plans, then get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/8915 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463
Please note that this recruit is part of a retained business partnership between Little Moons and Silven Recruitment. Any CVs sent direct or by other agencies will be redirected through Silven.