Our client, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of first class food products and ingredients, is looking to appoint an office based QA Technologist to co-ordinate all Technical and Quality information.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Overseeing, reviewing, tracking and trending of customer complaints
- Checking labels and artwork to ensure they meet current legislation
- Completing internal and customer format specifications
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain Technical / Quality information
- Checking product shelf life and presenting information to the Commercial Department
- Working on SAP, gaining information about products
- Dealing with customer queries including supplier certificates, HARA forms, Allergen documents, customer questionnaires and specific product queries
- Working with the microbiological database sending certificates of analysis
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Food / Drinks manufacturing industry experience
- Ideally experience of specifications
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Driving licence required
- May suit a recent Food Science graduate with placement experience or a QA Auditor looking for a change to an office based Technical / QA role
- Well established business with more than 80 years’ experience
- Source and supply food products and ingredients for retail, manufacturing and foodservice sectors
- Broad range of frozen and ambient products
- BRC Agents and Brokers AA Grade
Hours for the role are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to broaden your skills within the Technical Team of a leading food supplier then this could be the position for you. If interested, please apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4509 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.