Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
My client is an FMCG/Food manufacturer, keen to speak to ambitious, driven and experienced Supply Chain Managers for this new role.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: c£50K - £60K + Benefits
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain Management role in an FMCG environment?
- Has your role incorporated Planning, Logistics, Procurement and Stock control?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- Do you have experience in developing a committed supply chain team?
- Do you have planning systems implementation experience?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain Director, you will focus on the development of the supply chain systems to ensure the most effective supply chain.
- The role will incorporate Planning, Purchasing & Logistics and raw material supply.
- You will develop demand-to-build processes in order to improve supply and planning accuracy to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal stockholding.
- Driving efficiency and productivity improvements, you will be tasked with reducing cost and maximising quality & availability to the customer .
- Looking after & managing the whole supply chain function ensuring all processes & procedures are in place.
- My client is a growing and sustainable manufacturing company supplying innovative products to the consumer markets.
- With ambitious growth plans this is a great time to join and be part of this quality focussed business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SCMBS to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 016 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.