Site Continuous Improvement Manager
Circa £50,000-£60,000 + relocation + excellent benefits
Would you like to live 10 minutes from beautiful beaches and within an hour’s drive of the scenic Brecon Beacons? Are you a Continuous Improvement Manager looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a forward-thinking FMCG manufacturer striving to become best in class?
Our client is a well-established privately-owned food manufacturer founded in the UK with sites around the world, supplying high quality products globally. The site in West Wales has seen recent multi-million-pound investment and is going through an exciting period of reinvigoration as it strives towards best in class standards. This is a fantastic period to join the site leadership team, with several members who are new to the business, in its pursuit of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. The business invests in great people and values their skills, enthusiasm and original thinking. As such, the ideal candidate will have high potential to be a key part of the business’s succession planning.
As Continuous Improvement Manager, reporting to the Site Factory Manager, you will be responsible for delivering CI projects, from concept through to handover, in support of the Site Plan and objectives. You will support and develop the continuous improvement culture throughout the site, ensuring that standards are sustained and improved; and where needed, new tools are implemented and managed to improve and support optimisation of efficiencies within all areas.
Who we’re looking for?
• Proven track record of developing and driving CI roadmaps to deliver significant improvements - Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People
• Expert knowledge in CI principles (DMAIC, PDCA etc.)
• Outstanding influencing, communication and coaching skills
• Able to lead effective internal auditing programmes
• Strong ability to analyse, interpret, and understand data / reports and be able to identify opportunities for improvement and engage with stakeholders to deliver them.
• First class collaboration skills to support and lead multi skilled/cross functional teams.
What's on offer?
A highly competitive salary (circa £50,000-£60,000) + relocation + excellent benefits. As well as the support required to help you succeed, being supported by an organisation committed to Continuous Improvement and investment. You will also get the personal development you need to progress with excellent career prospects available.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button or email me for more information. The shortlist date is week commencing 19th April 2021, so if you have not heard back from us before then please assume you have been unsuccessful.