Job ref: 62765 | £25,000 | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Training Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering staff training as directed by HR, technical and production management,
You will contribute to the training decisions by the management team and be responsible for all associated data, information, and documentation
· Identify training and development needs through job analysis, human resources, and production departments. This may be through initial training, retraining or organised externally supplied training.
· Monitor training needed, or retraining needed.
· Ensure that those working in specific areas are currently in a training program or have already been trained in the position.
· Train all employees whether they be contractors, agency workers or permanent staff. This includes being on the shop floor and working with production staff teaching procedures and machinery use.
· Develop effective induction programs.
We are looking for an organised and driven individual who has previous training experience, most preferably within a food manufacturing or FMCG environment.
You will be confident, motivated, and positive and be able to make rational decisions in deadline driven situations. Excellent interpersonal skills and the enjoyment of working with teams on a regular basis is essential.
Formal education/qualifications including Human Resources, CIPD, management training or a related discipline is highly desirable.
The Training Manager job is based in Essex and is paying £25,000. The company also offers various employee benefits including reward schemes such as 10% discount on high street shopping/supermarkets.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours. You may also be required to work up to 15 Saturdays per year, during peak periods.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Training Manager job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.