A great opportunity has become available to work as a Section Manager on the night shift for one of the most respected food companies around. You will need to come from a food manufacturing background and have strong experience of leading a team before. You will also ideally have experience of working on the night shift.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong leadership experience, previous food manufacturing experience and ideally have worked the night shift before.
- This role will need you to monitor and control wastage in line with target levels, ensuring all waste is accounted for.
- You will need to encourage innovation, potential cost saving and continuous improvement through a positive change culture.
- This role will need you to build a motivated, engaged and supportive ethos of responsibility within the entire team.
- You will be the direct Line Manager for the Production Staff assigned to your role. You will ensure that effective and regular appraisals and that individual workloads are distributed in a fair and equitable manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked in a Senior Production role within the food industry
- Be happy working night shift
- Be a strong leader
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 07932 034 704 or email@example.com