Renowned for its expertise in a highly desirable product area, this fast-growing premium manufacturer of delicious sweet products for the retail and food service market, operates from a state-of-the-art BRC grade A site.
Leading a small team, you will identity new areas for growth as well as new ingredients and technologies to further NPD. Liaison with raw material suppliers and technical teams will be needed to keep up to date with new processes and you will monitor competitor activity. You will show a real passion for desserts and be influenced by current and future trend that in turn will lead to new ideas and new products.
Overall, this role will be responsible for the creation and transition of new products from concept to factory whilst ensuring the highest quality standards. You will also advise the sales and production teams on NPD progress. You should be confident to troubleshoot production issues and capable of taking concept ideas from bench through all the processes required to get to production handover.
A customer facing role, you will be required to make presentations to potential and existing customers, bringing creative flair to the meetings.
- Food science degree is essential
- Three to four years previous experience of managing NPD projects
- Experience of working within a BRC Grade A chilled food environment
- Customer facing skills are essential
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail, passionate and innovative
- Ability to project manage and prioritise
- Confidence in verbal and written communication
- Ideally experience of chilled, dairy and/or frozen products
- Management experience not just of a team, but also with regards to budget constraints
Ref Code: FMW39382
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.